http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/sex/my-ah-ha-moment-1237998/
For some reason tonight I came across this person's blog, this particular post. It explains exactly what my everyday was like. It wasn't a bunch of huge blowouts, but this wearing down every day that really is what damages a person. Maybe some of you can understand what I went through...
Thankfully that part of my life is over, really OVER. I'm ready to move on, with just a few ends left to tie up to do with custody of my daughter. I'm feeling upbeat and optimistic about the future and I think I'm almost ready to start meeting new people (yes, I mean men!)Not that I am eager to get into a relationship, but I know now one day I will find someone who will love me for the person I am and not the one they want me to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment